17/7/09

And So...

Untitled, Ripped serie I
2009
acrylic on canvas
100 x 100 cm
painted sides



... as my friends and family pressure me just as my "numerous" fans keep asking me, I accepted, at last, to show my work on the web. It seems natural to give you here a short introduction and I'm only gonna copy the one for my next exhibition :
"The work of french painter YéBé is following the ways of a funny and graphic Pop Art. Pieces created to decorate the walls of any room of the house from the living room to the bathroom pasing by the kitchen or the garage. The result is paintings which, as simuling a mass production, let seeing the thins layers of paint, the handwork and the taste for unique composition..."

Here, you will find new productions, old ones, preparation works or abandoned projects...

No hay comentarios: